Upper Respiratory Tract Infections
«An upper respiratory tract infection (URTI) is an illness caused by an acute infection, which involves the upper respiratory tract, including the nose, sinuses, pharynx, or larynx. This commonly includes nasal obstruction, sore throat, tonsillitis, pharyngitis, laryngitis, sinusitis, otitis media, and the common cold. Most infections are viral in nature, and in other instances, the cause is bacterial. URTIs can also be fungal or helminthic in origin, but these are less common.
In 2015, 17.2 billion cases of URTIs are estimated to have occurred. As of 2014, they caused about 3,000 deaths, down from 4,000 in 1990.» (wikipedia)
Do something with URTI
Lists what BioMindmap can do with its medical objects for demo purposes.
- See 7 Biolinks that connect URTI with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to URTI
- There are 11 Evidences supporting 7 URTI Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- URTI Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of URTI. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Instream into nodes that connect into URTI.
- Outstream from nodes that go out from URTI.
- Promoters of URTI
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases URTI». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.