This node assumes anything that affects the quality of immune system response and its function.
«An immune response is a reaction which occurs within an organism for the purpose of defending against foreign invaders. These invaders include a wide variety of different microorganisms including virus, bacteria, parasites, and fungi which could cause serious problems to the health of the host organism if not cleared from the body.» (wikipedia)
Do something with Immune function, already
This screen hints what BioMindmap can do with medical objects
- See 24 Biolinks that connect Immune function with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to Immune function
- There are 30 Evidences supporting 24 Immune function Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- Immune function Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of Immune function. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases Immune function». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.