«Chamomile (American English) or camomile (British English; see spelling differences) (/ˈkæməˌmaɪl, -ˌmiːl/KAM-ə-myl or KAM-ə-meel) is the common name for several daisy-like plants of the family Asteraceae. Two of the species are commonly used to make herbal infusions for traditional medicine, although there is no evidence that chamomile has any effect on health or diseases.» (wikipedia)
Do something with Chamomile
Lists what BioMindmap can do with its medical objects for demo purposes.
- See 35 Biolinks that connect Chamomile with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to Chamomile
- There are 11 Evidences supporting 35 Chamomile Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- Chamomile Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of Chamomile. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Instream into nodes that connect into Chamomile.
- Outstream from nodes that go out from Chamomile.
- Promoters of Chamomile
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases Chamomile». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.