St John's Wort
«Hypericum perforatum, known as perforate St John's-wort, common Saint John's wort and St John's wort,[note 1] is a flowering plant in the family Hypericaceae. Although used as a medicinal herb with possible antidepressant activity, high-quality clinical evidence for such effects is absent, and no H. perforatum drug has been approved by the US Food and Drug Administration. The plant is poisonous to livestock.
The primary phytochemical constituents of St John's wort are hyperforin and hypericin.» (wikipedia)
Do something with St John's Wort, already
This screen hints what BioMindmap can do with medical objects
- See 22 Biolinks that connect St John's Wort with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to St John's Wort
- There are 13 Evidences supporting 22 St John's Wort Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- St John's Wort Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of St John's Wort. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Instream into nodes that connect into St John's Wort.
- Outstream from nodes that go out from St John's Wort.
- Promoters of St John's Wort
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases St John's Wort». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.