Black Cumin Oil
«Nigella sativa (black caraway, also known as black cumin, nigella, kalojeere, and kalonji) is an annual flowering plant in the family Ranunculaceae, native to south and southwest Asia.» (wikipedia)
«N. sativa oil contains linoleic acid, oleic acid, palmitic acid, and trans-anethole, and other minor constituents. Aromatics include thymoquinone, dihydrothymoquinone, p-cymene, carvacrol, α-thujene, thymol, α-pinene, β-pinene and trans-anethole. Oils are 32% to 40% of the total composition of N. sativa seeds. The seeds also contain thymoquinone.» (wikipedia)
Do something with Black Cumin Oil, already
This screen hints what BioMindmap can do with medical objects
- See 27 Biolinks that connect Black Cumin Oil with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to Black Cumin Oil
- There are 19 Evidences supporting 27 Black Cumin Oil Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- Black Cumin Oil Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of Black Cumin Oil. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases Black Cumin Oil». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.