«Zinc sulfate is an inorganic compound and dietary supplement. As a supplement it is used to treat zinc deficiency and to prevent the condition in those at high risk. Side effects of excess supplementation may include abdominal pain, vomiting, headache, and tiredness.
It has the formulaZnSO4 as well as any of three hydrates. It was historically known as "white vitriol". All of the various forms are colourless solids. The heptahydrate form is commonly encountered.» (wikipedia)
Do something with ZnSO4, already
This screen hints what BioMindmap can do with medical objects
- See 6 Biolinks that connect ZnSO4 with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to ZnSO4
- There are 8 Evidences supporting 6 ZnSO4 Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- ZnSO4 Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of ZnSO4. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- What type is ZnSO4? Edit type Is it food or drug?
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases ZnSO4». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.