«Heart rate is the speed of the heartbeat measured by the number of contractions (beats) of the heart per minute (bpm). The heart rate can vary according to the body's physical needs, including the need to absorb oxygen and excrete carbon dioxide. It is usually equal or close to the pulse measured at any peripheral point. Activities that can provoke change include physical exercise, sleep, anxiety, stress, illness, and ingestion of drugs.
The American Heart Association states the normal resting adult human heart rate is 60–100 bpm.Tachycardia is a fast heart rate, defined as above 100 bpm at rest.Bradycardia is a slow heart rate, defined as below 60 bpm at rest. During sleep a slow heartbeat with rates around 40–50 bpm is common and is considered normal. When the heart is not beating in a regular pattern, this is referred to as an arrhythmia. Abnormalities of heart rate sometimes indicate disease.» (wikipedia)
Do something with Heart rate, already
This screen hints what BioMindmap can do with medical objects
- See 8 Biolinks that connect Heart rate with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to Heart rate
- There are 8 Evidences supporting 8 Heart rate Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- Heart rate Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of Heart rate. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases Heart rate». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.