«Eating (also known as consuming) is the ingestion of food, typically to provide a heterotrophicorganism with energy and to allow for growth. Animals and other heterotrophs must eat in order to survive — carnivores eat other animals, herbivores eat plants, omnivores consume a mixture of both plant and animal matter, and detritivores eat detritus. Fungi digest organic matter outside their bodies as opposed to animals that digest their food inside their bodies. For humans, eating is an activity of daily living. Some individuals may limit their amount of nutritional intake. This may be a result of a lifestyle choice, due to hunger or famine, as part of a diet or as religious fasting.» (wikipedia)
Do something with Food intake, already
This screen hints what BioMindmap can do with medical objects
- See 6 Biolinks that connect Food intake with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to Food intake
- There are 5 Evidences supporting 6 Food intake Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- Food intake Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of Food intake. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Instream into nodes that connect into Food intake.
- Outstream from nodes that go out from Food intake.
- Promoters of Food intake
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases Food intake». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.