«Estradiol (E2), is an estrogensteroid hormone and the major femalesex hormone. It is involved in the regulation of the estrous and menstrual female reproductive cycles. Estradiol is responsible for the development of female secondary sexual characteristics such as the breasts, widening of the hips, and a feminine pattern of fat distribution in women and is important in the development and maintenance of female reproductive tissues such as the mammary glands, uterus, and vagina during puberty, adulthood, and pregnancy. It also has important effects in many other tissues including bone, fat, skin, liver, and the brain. Though estradiol levels in men are much lower compared to those in women, estradiol has important roles in men as well.» (wikipedia)
Do something with Estradiol, already
This screen hints what BioMindmap can do with medical objects
- See 17 Biolinks that connect Estradiol with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to Estradiol
- There are 14 Evidences supporting 17 Estradiol Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- Estradiol Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of Estradiol. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Instream into nodes that connect into Estradiol.
- Outstream from nodes that go out from Estradiol.
- Promoters of Estradiol
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases Estradiol». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.