Interleukin 1 Beta
«Interleukin 1 beta (IL-1β) also known as leukocytic pyrogen, leukocytic endogenous mediator, mononuclear cell factor, lymphocyte activating factor and other name, is a cytokineprotein that in humans is encoded by the IL1Bgene. There are two genes for interleukin-1 (IL-1): IL-1 alpha and IL-1 beta (this gene). IL-1β precursor is cleaved by cytosolic caspase 1 (interleukin 1 beta convertase) to form mature IL-1β.» (wikipedia)
Do something with IL-1β, already
This screen hints what BioMindmap can do with medical objects
- See 26 Biolinks that connect IL-1β with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to IL-1β
- There are 40 Evidences supporting 26 IL-1β Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- IL-1β Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of IL-1β. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Instream into nodes that connect into IL-1β.
- Outstream from nodes that go out from IL-1β.
- Promoters of IL-1β
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases IL-1β». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.