Relative Fat Mass
«In biology, adipose tissue, body fat, or simply fat is a loose connective tissue composed mostly of adipocytes. In addition to adipocytes, adipose tissue contains the stromal vascular fraction (SVF) of cell including preadipocytes, fibroblasts, vascularendothelial cell and a variety of immune cell such as adipose tissue macrophage. Adipose tissue is derived from preadipocytes. Its main role is to store energy in the form of lipids, although it also cushions and insulates the body. Far from being hormonally inert, adipose tissue has, in recent years, been recognized as a major endocrine organ, as it produces hormone such as leptin, estrogen, resistin, and the cytokineTNFα. The two types of adipose tissue are white adipose tissue (WAT), which stores energy, and brown adipose tissue (BAT), which generates body heat. The formation of adipose tissue appears to be controlled in part by the adipose gene. Adipose tissue – more specifically brown adipose tissue – was first identified by the Swiss naturalist Conrad Gessner in 1551.» (wikipedia)
Do something with Fat Mass, already
This screen hints what BioMindmap can do with medical objects
- See 22 Biolinks that connect Fat Mass with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to Fat Mass
- There are 23 Evidences supporting 22 Fat Mass Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- Fat Mass Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of Fat Mass. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Instream into nodes that connect into Fat Mass.
- Outstream from nodes that go out from Fat Mass.
- Promoters of Fat Mass
- What type is Fat Mass? Edit type Is it food or drug?
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases Fat Mass». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.