«Ultraviolet B designates a band of the electromagnetic spectrum with wavelength 280–315nm. It is a medium-wave, mostly absorbed by the ozone layer: intermediate UV.
Sunlight in space at the top of Earth's atmosphere (see solar constant) is composed of about 50% infrared light, 40% visible light, and 10% ultraviolet light. UV radiation is present in sunlight, and contributes about 10% of the total electromagnetic radiation output from the Sun.
Of the ultraviolet radiation that reaches the Earth's surface, more than 95% is the longer wavelengths of UVA, with the small remainder UVB. There is essentially no UVC. The fraction of UVB which remains in UV radiation after passing through the atmosphere is heavily dependent on cloud cover and atmospheric conditions. Thick clouds may block up to 90% of UVB radiation, but in "partly cloudy" days, patches of blue sky showing between clouds are also sources of (scattered) UVA and UVB» (wikipedia)
Do something with UV-B, already
This screen hints what BioMindmap can do with medical objects
- See 8 Biolinks that connect UV-B with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to UV-B
- There are 8 Evidences supporting 8 UV-B Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- UV-B Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of UV-B. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Instream into nodes that connect into UV-B.
- Outstream from nodes that go out from UV-B.
- Promoters of UV-B
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases UV-B». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.