«Alanine transaminase (ALT) is a transaminaseenzyme (EC18.104.22.168). It is also called alanine aminotransferase (ALAT) and was formerly called serum glutamate-pyruvate transaminase (SGPT) or serum glutamic-pyruvic transaminase (SGPT) and was first characterized in the mid-1950s by Arthur Karmen and colleagues. ALT is found in plasma and in various body tissues, but is most common in the liver. It catalyzes the two parts of the alanine cycle. Serum ALT level, serum AST (aspartate transaminase) level, and their ratio (AST/ALT ratio) are commonly measured clinically as biomarkers for liver health. The tests are part of blood panels.» (wikipedia)
Do something with ALT, already
This screen hints what BioMindmap can do with medical objects
- See 11 Biolinks that connect ALT with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to ALT
- There are 11 Evidences supporting 11 ALT Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- ALT Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of ALT. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Instream into nodes that connect into ALT.
- Outstream from nodes that go out from ALT.
- Promoters of ALT
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases ALT». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.