knowledge management software that organizes researches
Medical knowledge is widespread and overwhelming. Tough to organize. We made a relationships establishment software.
Now, by choosing
a symptom or a drug, you can find all their connections
assessed by a validity score. Every such biolink is confirmed by citing and referencing actual studies.
BioMindmap is a collaborative knowledge manager for researchers, doctors and health consumers. For you. Useful in education or while investigating own symptoms. Users, depending on their rating, can edit, improve or estimate knowledge. Every statement’s page — is the starting point to assemble evidence base, scores and comments. Collaborative research and crowd-validation makes knowledge alive. Auto-generated mindmaps allow searching causality paths.
After reading scientific publications, we make text notes. No more clutter. Now a simple interface organizes notes as digital paths interlinked with existing knowledge. It saves time when you follow topics of interest or recall known facts. Low cost and high value education platform for knowledge distribution.
Users and scientists have an additive way to learn and understand the essence
pre-processed in advance.
Once someone extracted the knowledge, it is available to others without the need to read articles again.
Essence is minimized to simple logical statements — biolinks — that are then crowd-validated.
BioMindmap is the only open database with visualization of medical researches. It is made to last long-term. It helps to conveniently organize findings in one place, integrate with others’ and share. In here we search what causes a symptom,
what a fruit
contains, or what a drug does.
Every object will have an auto-summary. Our mission is to make you live longer.
Demo: Adding a Biolink — how easy it is.I read a PubMed article and added «Caffeine prevents Stroke» Biolink. Video contains a hint for Quick Search in Google Chrome.
Usage DemoWatch this Overview Video to quickly familiarize with the service.
What feature is currently in development?Track a specific object in an own custom feed. Make a favourite list. Support us to boost the development.
Biolink is a relation
A causal relation, an arrow between 2 objects.
«Vitamin C downregulates Cortisol.»
Biolink = Subject + relation + Object
+ Proof-links to researches of course.
Easy to understand and visualize.
Search somethingNow try searching a symptom of your interest, disease, supplement, herb or a drug.
Some Examples to click
- Lycopene decreases Testosterone — Biolink page — see how text is highlighted for better readability.
— URL visualization shows what Biolinks statements are inside of this NCBI research.
- Promoters of Oxidative Stress
- Promoters of Arterial Blood Pressure
- Promoters of IGF-1?
- It does not matter who added a Biolink — human user, an automated parser or a neural network.
- Candida — and the closest relations (of 1st level)
- Coffee contains caffeine — hierarchical view of closest relations. Sounds obvious?
- Outstream of Insulin — Biolinks that go from Insulin.
- Instream of Insulin — Biolinks that go into Insulin.
- Something more complicated?
- Map Biolinks two levels around IGF-1, that are looped.
- Map how IGF-1 and Akt kinase are connected.
- Map how Magnesium lowers Calcification.
Estimate your DNA AgeWe also add useful tools and calculators on our website.
- Calculate Your Real Age — DNA methylation age based on 9 blood markers.
- Play Who wants to be a Biohacker-Millionaire? — fun game based on real science, that tests your knowledge.
- Visit daily to get Credits. Fund Quests to ask others to add new knowledge on the Topics of your interest.
- Add new Biolinks if you just read some research.
- Biolinks News Digest on the main page — it is your filtered daily scientific news feed.
- Research your own symptoms or supplements.