Intro 12 minutes read
Scientific BioLinks Aggregator
This page has a video and a few example links to get a taste of BioMindmap.
BioMindmap — is a Knowledge Management Service to collectively aggregate and visualise evidence-based findings. Researches become Mindmaps of BioLinks — logical relations between chemicals, processes, drugs, symptoms, etc.
Goal is to help researchers conveniently store findings in one place, integrate with other's, evaluate and share.
What is BioLink?BioLink is a relation between 2 objects.
«Vitamin C downregulates Cortisol.»
Objects are drawn on the Mindmap as data points.
BioLink = Object1 + relation + Object2
BioMindmap is a scientific social network that gathers proven BioLinks and visualises them in the form of Mindmaps.
Watch the Demo Overview Video to quickly familiarize with the service.
Before checking Examples, please Login to see more features.
Some nice Examples to click
- Lycopene decreases Testosterone — BioLink page — see how text is highlighted for better readability.
— URL visualisation shows what BioLinks statements are inside of this NCBI research.
- Promoters of Arterial Blood Pressure
- Promoters of Oxidative Stress
- Promoters of IGF-1?
- It does not matter who added a BioLink — human user, web-crawler or neural network.
- Candida — and the closest relations (of 1st level)
- Coffee contains caffeine — hierarchical view of closest relations. Sounds obvious?
- Outstream of Insulin — BioLinks that go from Insulin.
- Instream of Insulin — BioLinks that go into Insulin.
- Something more complicated?
- Map Looped Biolinks 2 levels around IGF-1.
- Map how IGF-1 and Akt kinase are connected.
- Or Map how Magnesium affects Cholesterol.
Some fun time
These tools and games are based on our actual DataBase.
- Random BioLink
- Random Map
- games Play Who wants to be a Biohacker-Millionaire?
- games Play Medical Alias
- Estimate Your Real Age — (DNAm PhenoAge) DNA methylation age based on 9 blood markers.
- Visit daily to get Credits bonus. Use Credits to fund Quest and ask people to research a Topic of your interest.
- Help Center — in the top menu — is always there with the answers!
- BioLinks News Digest — click logo in the menu — its your filtered scientific news feed.
← Help Center
© 2019, Powered by BioMindmap Engine